Thursday, January 15, 2009

Worst day..

Man, so much stuff happened today. Kick after kick after kick in the nuts.
I can barely type straight.

First off, what all of you guys are wondering..

The blog is down (again...) because the host was complaining about overusage. Too much whatever on the server. They hid a nice little hint in the e-mail about our content. Fuckers.

Second, what's delaying me from spreading the news.. one of my friends passed away today. Can't describe how sad it made me. I'll get a new post for you guys tomorrow evening...

Third, I'm getting fucked over at school. I've got 4 huge projects simultaneously.
So yeah, don't expect too much of Urbanascor at the moment, unless someone takes over from me.

Sorry guys, hope you understand my situation.

Rest In Peace to Darren. May his soul be in a better place.
In Memoriam 14-01-2009.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

im sorry for your loss and im sure every one will understand your situation all the way through, blessings to you and yours...

dedicated fan

robyn613 said...

I WILL ALWAYS BE A LOYAL FAN!! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST, WE WILL ALL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOU! :) GOD BLESS!!

scottiephimphrachanh said...

Hey don't worry about it man! Like robyn613 said: "PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST". Everyone's gotta have a break time to time. Stay strong!

Rest In Peace.

Anonymous said...

Darren right? I hear about him at TCW
condolances to you man, goodluck.

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry about your loss ! R.I.P Darren/dazaa.

Anonymous said...

RIP dazaa..... much love....
Don't worry guys... the site should be back up.... eventually... just everything is f'ed right now....
Thanks crunk for trying your best damn hosting <_<
- Sammeh

Anonymous said...

Hey dude... I really feel sorry for you. Just try to get things straight again, there are more important things right now than urbanascor.
RIP Darren

Anonymous said...

You should take some time off man, don't worry about the site.
Those are some really sad news, RIP. :'(