Friday, January 30, 2009

Anyone like The Fray?

I will do a Hip Hop/Rap post later but in the meantime I wanted to post telling everyone a The Fray's new album has appeared, I got it late last night but I was too tired to post.

Anyway due to the nature of blogger/blogspot I can't post a link to the album directly without it getting removed, however those in the know will be able to read between the lines of my posts and find guidance as to where to acquire such materials of the promotional nature.

Let me know what you think, I personally enjoyed their first album but I think this one will require a few more listens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. Damn these haters.. Is this the retail version?

Anonymous said...

I'm not 100% to be fair... there is no source tag in the files lol, damn ripping groups!

http://paste2.org/p/138423

Anonymous said...

OIC.. Thanks.. Cuz a lotta rip came out a few days ago and the size was a lil (but significantly) larger than this one here which is about the same size as the one posted from another blog site claiming it's retail..

Unknown said...

ilove the fray =]
thx