Friday, January 30, 2009

"If I could just live without you, I would just walk away"

mikeom1 back once again, bringing you a few tracks (50) lets hope this doesn't get reported/removed. Enjoy for now, tomorrow will be mostly Hip Hop/Rap. Looks like you are stuck with me for a little while until Shynobee gets back :)

Packs are now update! down the bottom in zip format so that should be macbook safe ;)

308 - Sweat ★★★★★
810 - Bill Gates (Prod. By Mydus) ★★★★★ Hip Hop
Chris Brown - What It Do [Full] ★★★ Not my thang
Chris Brown - Who's Girl Is That (Feat. Young Wonder) ★★★★
Chuka - Flyest Thing ★★★★★
Corey Gibson - Love Violation ★★★★★
Cyrus (of Metro City) - Shut Down [Full] ★★★★★
D. Brown - Bed Rest ★★★★★
D. Brown - Future Ex (Prod. By Platinum Brothers) ★★★★★
Dru Hill - Rain -★
Dru Hill - Sold Out Love
D'Votion - Need You ★★★★ UK HipnB
Eboi - I Look Good (Feat. Diz Gibran) ★★★★ Hip Hop
Eric - Break Your Curfew [Full] ★★★★★
Eric McFadden - Gone ★★★★★ Slowjam
Faze - I Need Weed ★★★ Hip Hop
Gif Majorz - Show Me Love ★★
GLC - I Can't Call It (Feat. Keyshia Cole & Roscoe) ★★★★★
Grafh - After The Party (Feat. J. Ivey) (Prod. By Dr Dre) ★★★★★
J. Valentine - Climb Them Walls (Prod. By Underdogs) ★★★★
Jagged Edge - Selfish ★★★★ Incomplete?
Jamie Foxx - Come Over ★★★★★
Jihad - Let Em' Know ★★★★★ Hip Hop
Joel Fender - I'm Feeling U (Mario Demo) ★★★★
Jon Wes - Cloud 10 ★★★★★
Kevin Ross - HomeTown Love ★★★★★
Lauren - Empty Frames (Final version) ★★★★★
Lethal - Call Back (Feat. Jagged Edge) ★★★★★
MaddHouse - Rain ★★★★★
Mario - Boomin It (Feat. The-Dream) (Prod. By Tricky Stewart) ★★★★
Menudo - Obvious ★★★★★ Mike's Pick - I'm sure i've had this track a while, it's still nice :)
Menudo - Up And Away (Prod. by Brian Kennedy) (Snippet) ★★★★
Milton - Closer (Young Steff Demo) ★★★★★
Nelson - I Got It ★★★★★
New Kids on the Block - Twisted (Prod. by Timbaland) ★★★
Pyro - Look No Further ★★★★
R. Kelly - Back it Up (Feat. Sean Paul & Lil Jon) ★★★★
R. Kelly - Club To A Bedroom (Feat. Wreckid) ★★★★
Rihanna - Hatin On The Club (Feat. The-Dream) ★★★★ Zane's rating - 7 gold stars, check it out
RL (of Next) - Love It ★★★★
Sean Kingston - Power Of Money ★★★★
Shelly Peiken - Out From Under (Britney Spears Demo) ★★★★★ I hope britney doesn't get her vocals on this
Tay - Im Hood (Feat. G Austin) ★★★★ Hip Hop
Tenna Torres - Damage Control (Feat. Cannon) ★★★
The Curve - Leave Me With Yesterday ★★★★★
Tiger - They Keep Chasin Me (Prod. by Konvict) ★★★★★
T-Pain - All The Above (Feat. Maino) ★★★★★ Hip Hop
Unknown - Long Day (Final) ★★★★★
Unknown - Magic (Chris Brown Demo) ★★★★
Usher - Get Use To Her (Written By Lashawn Daniels) (Prod. By Soundz) ★★★★ would be 5 star if the beat were tighter

Packs: Pack 1 (20) | Pack 2 (20) | Pack 3 (10)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Rihanna - Hatin on the Club (ft. The-Dream) deserves more than that, it should be a gold star plus, even though its not according to YOUR taste, i bet others would agree too.

Anonymous said...

Unknown - Long Day (Final) sounds kinda like the dream im prob wrong though lol

Anonymous said...

That's fair enough Zane, appreciate the feedback. I gave it another listen, but I think I would of preferred if The-Dream did the hook or spat a little instead of the on-going "oh's".

I'm sure others will definitely agree with you, and I'm sure others would give it 1 star. I'll up to 5 red stars but it's not lyrically strong enough to cross MY gold divide. Shall I put you down for 7 gold stars? :)

Anonymous said...

Doh forgot to respond to Anonymous how rude of me :P Good guess but it sounds a little young to be The-Dream keep trying though I hate having Unknown artists in my collection :)

Anonymous said...

810 joint is flowin'. More like this please. Great job with all the new music. Thx!

Anonymous said...

well as the song goes on it sounds less like the dream lol so i think i was wrong anyway haha

Anonymous said...

What song is the date title lyrics from?