Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"She's right there before my eyes.."

Urbanascor seems to be attacked by hackers. Fucking happens now. Fuck sake
We turn 1 tomorrow =).. A full year.. until this..

Che'Nelle ft. Colby O'Donis - Stranger (Cut Me So Deep) ★★★★★

Cassie - Summer Charm ★★★★

After 7 - Damn Thing Called Love ★★★★★

DJ Drama ft. Akon, Snoop Dogg & T.I. - Day Dreaming ★★★★★

Unknown - Your Love, Makes My World Go Round ★★★★★

Lee Carr - Knight Shining Armor ★★★★★

Chrishan - L.O.V.E. ★★★★★

Menudo - Summer Never Ends ★★★★★

QT - She Got It ★★★★★

Rozelle - E.V.O.L ★★★★★

Rico Love - Love Is On My Way ★★★★★

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep it up brotha! we appreciate you all the way out here in Silicon Valley. hope the site goes back up

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE YOUUU SOOO MUCH
thanks for the great songs
wanna hook up in perth?! ayee