Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"I can't figure it out.."

If you're having problems getting onto UA due to some "Parallels" thing.. Comment here! and Let me know.
Thanks

R&B
Akon Ft. Bobby Moon - The Reason ★★★★★
Brandon Elliot Smith - I Survived ★★★★★★★
Chris J - Balcony ★★★★★
J Holiday - Fall ★★★★★★★★
Jarvis - Stuttering ★★★★★
J-Rome - She Killin' That ★★★★★
Karim Diane - Can't Do It ★★★★★
LeMarvin - I See You ★★★★★
London - Love You Down ★★★
London - Thru Phone (Remix) ★★★★★
London - Walk Away ★★
Metro City - I'll Front Ya ★★★★★
Omarion - Movin' (Prod. By Neptunes) ★★★★★
Ryan Leslie - How It Supposed To Be (Rock Version) ★★★★★★★★
The Pussycat Dolls - Top Of The World ★★★★★

HIP-HOP
Beatz GaLaw Ft. Mickey Factz & MIMS - Block Em' ★★★★★
Busta Rhymes - Can't Take It ★★★★★
Didz Ft. Nawlage - You Ain't Heard Of Me (100 BPMs) ★★★★★
Hunt - Put It On My Back (Ft. Rock City) ★★★★★
Kanye West Ft. Common - Better Than Yours ★★★
Lil Wayne - Wayne's World (Planet Rock) (Dub Floyd Screamixx) ★★★★★
Mike Jones ft. Lil Wayne, Twista, & T-Pain - Cutty Buddy ★★★★

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't get on. page show's "parallels" before, now it just doesn't even load. will check back frequently. nice layout from r&b and hiphop.

Anonymous said...

me too :[