Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whats Happened To Urbanascor?

Alright so.. pretty much, where were using too much on their server.. and it was slowing all the other people down blah blah.
So they shut me down..

Didn't even tell me they were going to take me down.. but whatever
So I had to move to a Private Server.. and I'll be by myself there so I can use all the space I want. But it'll cost a lot more.. But yeah..
Should be up soon hopefully.. They're taking their sweet ass time.
Fucking pissed as.. Everytime we reach a peak on Urbanascor.. something stupid happens with the host and they fuck it up... then I lose 1000ish visitors.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i was pretty sad when I didn't see the site, but glad to know that it isn't down and out. Will all the music still be on urbanascor. I am definitely a fan of urbanascor and don't plan to leave

RyanBtD said...

I was pretty excited when 'scor started loading...

... then, I got directed to the back up blog and I got depressed lol

I haven't been able to access the site from my house in a good month, and when I do, it goes down... saddening, really lol.

Can't wait for it to go up again.

- PoccoLocco

Anonymous said...

Would you be able to post from Saturday 15th when the site is back?
I kinda missed that post :(

Anonymous said...

Is shynoobee still going to help you? Because I love that layout of shynoobee. Btw THANK GOD YOU GUYS ARE BACK! I was fustrated last night LOL!!! I was wondering how i would ever get another good site again!!!

Anonymous said...

You should better go for a minimalistic website (no shoutbox (no ajax !), no forum etc.)

Just music ;-)

Anonymous said...

i shall stay loyal to urbanascor! please keep the site running, your doing an awesome job, appreciated mate

Steven Pham said...

you can google urbanscor and press on Cached so you can look at the urbanscor page before it got shut down haha xD

Unknown said...

everything i click on urbanascor.com it takes me to an arabian site lol, but i know the blogspot site :D

Anonymous said...

its ightm ill still be chcking back ofter

Anonymous said...

still got im1 for nowz.